Do you dream of a perfect kitchen, a layout that flows and inspires, gorgeous hardwood floors and beautifully designed rooms that show off our personal style?
Many of us hope to achieve a dream home that is beautiful and functional.
As you’re working towards your goals in home ownership, have you ever thought about how to make your home a “happier” place?
Looking past big renovations and costly upgrades, there are dozens of small improvements you can make in your house right now, that can significantly lift the mood and improve your families “happiness”!
1. Get to know your neighbours. Whether you live in a condo or in a suburban neighbourhood, getting to know your neighbours can help you develop fulfilling friendships and offer comfort and security.
2. Integrate art and photographs. The creative process of making art and taking photographs is therapeutic, and the mere viewing of art and photography can cause an increase of dopamine in your brain, resulting in a feeling of pleasure.
3. Organize like Marie Condo. Getting organized and de-cluttering will increase your efficiency, save time, and eliminate stress in your life.
4. Fix it. Take an inventory of things that are broken in your home, and fix them! Eliminating those daily nuisances will certainly improve your mood.
5. Change your light bulbs. Harsh and glaring lights generate stress. Install energy-efficient bulbs that replicate warm and cozy feelings with incandescent bulbs.
6. Grow plants. House plants have many benefits, including making breathing easier, purifying the air, and even improving your health.
Are you buying or selling a home in Barrie, Springwater, Oro, Clearview, Innisfil, Essa, or New Tecumseth?
I will ensure that your transaction is completed stress-free and professionally. I look forward to giving you advise and intimate knowledge of the local Barrie and surrounding area housing market.
If you’re looking for a professional real estate agent who is committed to serving with integrity and competence, give me a call!