My philosophy is that anyone looking to sell their home wants two things, that is to sell as quickly as possible while fetching the highest possible price. My goal is to sell your home in an appropriate time frame while bringing a high volume of the best and most fitting buyers to the table. I have a passion for real estate and take pride in providing exceptional service in a professional manner which translates to results for my clients. My approach is one of heavy online exposure, staying on the forefront of real estate marketing tools to maximize your property’s online viewings. It is important that clients can trust and rely on the agent representing them when buying or selling their home as it is likely the most important investment you will make. I take that to heart and consider integrity and transparency to be core values. With me as your agent the burden of buying or selling is lifted and clients can enjoy the experience for what it should be; a stress free, exciting life change! That being said, I strive to make every client’s real estate experience a unique and memorable one, and look forward to being the last real estate agent you’ll ever have.
All clients will have the option of using online digital signing with Repree. Repree is a technology that allows all real estate related forms and agreements to be filled out, and electronically signed. Repree reduces the hassle of scheduling meet ups and removes the wait time between sign backs.
All of my clients will benefit from a bevy of online exposure. Your home will be posted on the Realtor.ca website, where we will showcase professional photos of your home as well as a detailed property description. Your property will additionally be listed on RE/MAX.ca, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Kijiji.
Your home will also be listed on my personal website buysellbarrie.com where buyers will have access to a detailed property description, professional photos and a video. Additionally, my website will also showcase a virtual feature magazine identical to the hard copy that will be available for buyers at your home.
In addition to having professionally designed signs RE/MAX Curbside Marketing offers listing data at the touch of a button, through text messaging, QR codes or the RE/MAX mobile website. Buyers will instantly receive price, description of the property, and agent contact information. Smartphone users will also receive a link to photos and a feature sheet.
As part of my service to you I will provide complimentary home staging consultation by New Leaf Decor where necessary. This will include a walk through inside and out. They will verbally discuss suggestions and you will receive a personalized, detailed list of recommendations to get your space in superior condition for a fast sale. If you choose to proceed you can continue with them towards making your home more marketable. Check out New Leaf Decor here.
The importance of professional photos of your home can’t be stressed enough! Proper photos allow your home to stand out from the crowd. 90% of home buyers use the internet in their home search. This makes it essential that your photos make an impact. When dealing with me, you will receive a complimentary package of media from Wylie Ford Photography. Media will include photos, a walk-through video tour, and a drone aerial of your home where appropriate. Captivate your audience with unique angles of buildings and sites that will put you way “above” your competition with low altitude aerial video and photography. All fully insured and Transport Canada approved. Here are some of Wylie’s research statistics:
- Professional photography viewed the home as being worth 12.9% more than similar homes without professional photography.
- A home with professional photography was 3x more likely to sell within the standard listing period than a home marketed with only descriptive information.
- Respondents were 7x more likely to visit the home with professional photography.
- Respondents that saw a property marketed with a video property tour viewed the home as having a 6% higher value than the description-only property.
- Clients will receive a professional, full-color feature magazines of their property which will also be available in a digital version online.
Check out Wylie here.
RE/MAX, if #1 matters, choose RE/MAX
- RE/MAX CHAY has 6 offices locally, over 195 Sales Representatives, 30 support staff and 2 full time Managers, Open 7 days weekly.
- International exposure on RE/MAX Global, with your listing advertised in 41 languages in 134 countries around the world.
- RE/MAX dominates brand recognition with 98% in Canada
- Over 19,200 sales associates in 765+ independently owned and operated offices in Canada
- More than 6,500 independently owned offices and 100,000 sales associates worldwide
- RE/MAX agents in Canada conduct a transaction every 2 minutes
- RE/MAX agents close three times more deals than the industry average
- RE/MAX agents average more sales than other real estate agents
- RE/MAX associates have raised charitable donations of almost $60 Million in Canada and more than $123 Million in North America
As someone who tackles accessibility issues everyday using a wheelchair, I will go the extra distance to find you or your family member a home that is barrier free and comfortable. I understand the needs of people with disabilities and work with Superior Home Health Care to retrofit prospective homes that might need that extra touch of accessibility. Click here for a link to their website!